Project Type: research
Project Acronym: ProME
Research on the possibility of building an IT / AI / ML (Information Technology / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) system and a set of tools supporting the monitoring and limiting the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland, allowing for epidemic risk management through decision support based on spatial prediction of epidemic development in high resolution. The data collection process and the model development process are intended to broaden knowledge and identify key processes related to the pandemic and its impact now and in the future.
- Retrospective analysis of the COVID-19 epidemic dynamics in Poland, with particular emphasis on the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infections and deaths due to COVID-19 in individual administrative divisions of Poland
- Development of a prototype for online prediction of potential new COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dynamic visualization of forecasted changes in the development of epidemics on the map of Poland, based on aggregated latest technology and advanced population dynamics methods
- Development of the first version of an AI/ML system to support the epidemic risk management
The group of experts responsible for the implementation includes specialists in Data Science, analysts, computer modelers, visualizers, IT engineers supported by authorities recognized in the field of epidemiological research. The whole research is directed by Prof. Marek Niezgódka.
- Seminar I: ProME Project
March 9, 2021 at 16:30
- Seminar II: Retrospective Analyzes of the COVID-19 Course
March 23, 2021 at 16:30
- Seminar III: Select models developed as part of the ProME project (April 13, 2021)
April 13, 2021 at 16:30
- Seminar IV – ProME Project: Demonstration of the System and Prospects for Continuation
April 27, 2021 at 16:30