High-Dimensional and Scalable Computing Laboratory for Applied Science
The laboratory performs complex numerical computations (CUDA) and processes large sets of text data (Big Data).
- Simulations of artificial and deep neural networks (deep learning)
- Simulations of neural networks similar to biological models (spiking neural networks)
- Simulations of mathematical models of neural cells biological networks, in particular: computational column in the cerebral cortex, topological maps, selected information processing systems, e.g. hearing, vision, motor, etc.
- EEG signals processing in order to control objects and recreate the environment imaged by the brain on the basis of signals from sensory systems.
- Natural language translation
- Sentiment analysis of texts
- Research on the similarity of texts