On March 16, 2017, at the initiative of Information Technology Center at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, the Information Technology Cluster was established. It includes 16 organizations:
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw
- 3D LAB Sp. z o.o.
- 3D MASTER S.C.
- ASCOMP S.A.
- BIBUS MENOS Sp. z o.o.
- UAV Training Center Sp. z o. o.
- DRON HOUSE S.A.
- EVATRONIX S.A.
- Pomiechówek District
- Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki City
- Information Processing Institute – National Research Institute
- TERMOCENT Marek Kitliński
- VIGO ORTHO POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
- WASKO S.A
- Military Institute of Aviation Medicine
Since then, the cluster has been constantly accepting new members and is open to cooperation with various entities.
The cluster is in the process of restructuring, organization of administrative and legal matters, before obtaining legal personality.
The cluster will have a coordinator, legal personality and new operating procedures. As a result, the cluster will not only improve its ability to integrate its members, but will also be able to participate in the implementation of projects itself.