During the second seminar, medical scientists and practitioners talk about, among others, how it will be possible to restore the functioning of the health service to the pre-pandemic state and how long it will take.
European research show that 47% of Poles do not agree with the introduced restrictions related to the spread of SARS-CoV2, while the average in the European Union is 28%. Poles question the restrictions, and some of us undermine the legitimacy of wearing masks. Why is it so? Where do the constant changes in management decisions come from?
During the conversation, the scientists analyze the actions taken so far in Poland and Europe related to the restrictions and point out the social differences that affect the scale of the virus spread. Where do the differences in pandemic management in European come from and which of them proved to be the most effective both in Poland and globally… What application will the models created by scientists of the UKSW Digital Science and Technology Center have regarding the dynamically changing biology of the virus?
- Professor Jarosław Pinkas – COVID-19 Epidemic – Introduction
- Mateusz Jankowski, PhD – SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Biology
- Filip Raciborski, PhD – Course of the COVID-19 Epidemic in Poland
- Mateusz Jankowski, PhD – Non-Pharmacological Methods of Controlling Sars-Cov-2 Infections – Analysis of Restrictions and Preventive Practices Against Epidemics Implemented in Poland
- Filip Raciborski, PhD – Social Behaviors During the COVID-19 Epidemic in Poland
We encourage you to watch the coverage of the seminar: